WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
Who's it gonna be?? Who's going to have the better over-all finish?
Travis or Grant?

I WON'T ask "who's gonna win?"- because I have a feeling these two will probably take each other out!

:p

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Langston...on the Citrus Rocket.....

If they both get good starts? Langston.
If Pastrana gets a bad start? Langston
If Langston gets a bad start? Pastrana
If they both get bad starts? Langston

I think Langston is faster. Travis has to have home field as he has raced there before. But Langston seems to be a quick study. If Travis has to come from behind he will push too hard and take himself out. Its gonna be good no matter who wins.........

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Pastrana
Ward
Huffman

:eek:

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
I suspect Langston is going to win, but Pastrana loves that track and has some momentum from Mt. Morris. Should be a good race either way. The 250 class might be even more interesting with the Europeans coming in. Smets and some of those guys are famous for going fast in the sand. Although, Tricky Ricky will probably dominate.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
I guess you have never seen Travis ride Southwick in person. He will win. Last year, he won by over 30 seconds, amazing. Also, some of the locals will be there. I predict they will do very well. I may be going up on saturday to watch the qualifiers. That should be a nice clue into who will win for fantasy MX. That is a nice way to research. I will post a repost if I go.

Heywood

Feb 18, 2000
Don't count out Mike Brown! If not for the bad luck at Hangtown, he has been right there. He beat Travis at Glen Helen and Langston at Mt Morris.

GO BROWNIE!!!

Top Bottom