JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
My son and I will be at 138 & 15 early Wed. the 4th for a short ride. Will arrive around 8 and leave around 11 or 12. He is only 9 years old so we will be sticking to the fires roads only. I don't have the nerve to take him along the ridges.

If you feel like getting out for a short leisure ride, come on down.

Jeff

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Jeff,

I might be interested! That would be a perfect ride for me but I've never been there. If I do go would you like to meet somehwere easy? I'm in Carlsbad so I think it would take me about 1 1/2 hours to get there but I'd be ready to ride by 8am. I need to clear this with the boss first.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Originally posted by fred2
Jeff,

. If I do go would you like to meet somehwere easy? I'm in Carlsbad so I think it would take me about 1 1/2 hours to get there but I'd be ready to ride by 8am. I need to clear this with the boss first.

Not a problem there is a McDonalds at the highway 138 exit off of the 15 freeway. I will be there around 8am in a white Ranger with a RM and a PW80.

Like I said it will be a slower short ride. We will only be there 3-4 hours max.

Most important part..... bikes must have a green sticker and a spark arrestor. Also you need to post a forest adventure pass in your truck. They sell the adventure pass at the gas station next to McDonalds for $5.00.

Top Bottom