175 KE Kawasaki...

Divouneh

Divouneh
Hello
New in this forum, you can see the bike I bought one and half years ago. Bike was running but needed to be rebuilt (rust everywhere, including in the air inlet box _rnt_). The first challenge was to find the spare parts: piston, rollers, gaskets....
The first fire would be in the next two weeks_nose_....

IMG_6823.JPG
IMG_8451.JPG

Vey nice. My dad used to have a 73 125 ... Bought it new. $600 or so if I recall. He had it until just a couple of years ago, still running.

Hi I’m new on this forum
Was just wondering if anyone has ever encountered spark/ignition problems in a 1976 ke175 and if so how were they solved

Divouneh

Divouneh
First start last Sunday : April 26th. Few minutes, I have an electrical issue (Bulb burned).
I am waiting some spare parts to solve the problem. The clutch seems hard, however I need to
really ride the bike for a better analyse. I succeed to test the 5 gears in my stand...
IMG_8646.JPG

Mully

AssClown SuperPowers
The old farm house we rented when we first got married had an old "Wood Shed". This was where I worked on my bikes at the time as we did not have a usable garage. 3 steps up to get into it. I was much younger then and could muscle it in. Easier coming out.

Divouneh

Divouneh
What is difficult is having no space to follow the bike: you need to go outside and coming back after the doors.
Well prepared: no difficulties ... =).
IMG_7052.JPG