Denniscl

Aug 7, 2013
Hello guys

I'm Dennis and I'm from Europe, Belgium. I've had this crossmoto for a long time. It was just sitting in my garage but yesterday I decided to start it again and I needed to know what type of bike it was. So I sat down behind my PC and I found out that I'm the owner of a Yamaha YZ 360 A and that these things are rare (500+ made?).

How can I be sure that I've got myself this rare bike? I found out because of looking on the engine number and there stands: 432-000472 So it's like the 472 ever made? And the 432 stands for the yamaha YZ 360 A? But is this number also located somewhere on the frame?

I may consider selling this bike, so what are these worth? It's not in perfect condition anymore but it runs very nice. (the exhaust tip is not original anymore & the front fork is a maico) Will get some pictures up soon.

Thanks
Dennis

motohead44

Sep 13, 2013
Yamaha 360

Hello Dennis, If you would like to sell your Yamaha 360 send me a note to my e mail motoxr@verizon.net

Thanks Rob

Denniscl said:
Hello guys

I'm Dennis and I'm from Europe, Belgium. I've had this crossmoto for a long time. It was just sitting in my garage but yesterday I decided to start it again and I needed to know what type of bike it was. So I sat down behind my PC and I found out that I'm the owner of a Yamaha YZ 360 A and that these things are rare (500+ made?).

How can I be sure that I've got myself this rare bike? I found out because of looking on the engine number and there stands: 432-000472 So it's like the 472 ever made? And the 432 stands for the yamaha YZ 360 A? But is this number also located somewhere on the frame?

I may consider selling this bike, so what are these worth? It's not in perfect condition anymore but it runs very nice. (the exhaust tip is not original anymore & the front fork is a maico) Will get some pictures up soon.

Thanks
Dennis

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom