1983 HONDA CR250R Information please

MAKAVELI

Apr 29, 2007
I just picked up an 83 CR250R today. It runs great, better than expected for a $300 machine. I realize certain parts for this year CR are very rare . I'm really looking for any information I can get about it other than specifications, A few specific questions I have are: Would a later model year front end CRanything fit correctly on this 83 so I could have the disk? What other year CR's rear wheel would fit this bike? Are there any other year or model CR that has a kickstart arm to fit this 83?

Thank you for your time, guys.

84cr125

Apr 8, 2007
ill just let you know that some parts are like finding a needle in a hay stack. ive got a 84 cr125 and for the ATAC chamber i had to find a part that was discontinued and it took me a while to find.

84cr125

Apr 8, 2007
and oh ya i found this on a website a long time ago, you can connect directly to a dealers computer in a shop somewhere in america where you can browse parts for all honda makes and see if they fit your bike and what year parts for older cr250's will also fit your bike. Just click your start button, all programs, accessories, communication, remote desktop connection and enter these numbers----> 69.213.66.54

I used this when i had to order parts that were discontinued for my bike.

Top Bottom