1984 HONDA CR 125 R (bogging down)

cgator

May 24, 2007
i recently purchased a 1984 honda cr125r top end is new basically almost everything is new ...the problem im having is the bike is bogging down when i take off and when i climb hills i removed the carb and cleaned and replaced the park plug it ran a little bit better .. power band is working properly...does anyone have any sugestions on what it could be ?.. (possible reeds ?)....the person i purchased it from said he put new reeds in it but i have not really opened it up yet to look.....any sugestions whould be appreciated ...thank you in advance

cgator

May 24, 2007
ok i checked the reeds and they are new i also removed them and cleaned them to make sure no dirt or rocks were restricting them from working properly...but they are new boyesen power reeds.....as for that air leak at what part of the bike should i be looking for the air leak ? ....as for the muffler packing he said he just repact it.....

cgator

May 24, 2007
i bought a new one.....it was the idle and air screw seting its alset now thanks for your input guys its running like a champ now

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom