yz80nbeast

Jan 25, 2007
i have a kx125 that i have had my whole engine cleaned and then had my top end done a couple months ago and my bike rode fine intil it started fouling plugs so a machanic told me it was my crank case seals and i figured it could be that because the bike didnt have any crankcase oil after a week or 2 so i replaced my crankcase oil and my anti-freeze and my bike started right up but it was litterally shooting anti freeze out of the radiatortube(not the overflow one) but i ran pretty good but all why i was riding it was spraying out the anti- freeze, so i out the bike up and let it chill till i can find a machanic and today i kicked it and i sounded flooded so i took my spark plug out and kicked for about 10 mins but the anti- freeze just kept coming, so i figured i would take the pipe off and suck it out from the bottom end when i noticed my pipe was feeling way to heavy so i tipped it and about a liter of anti freeze came out. so i filled the bike up again and it sprayed anti-freeze out and turned over a bit but didnt really fire up totally only a sec or 2 of idle and then shut off and it flooded again so i took the pipe off and it was filled again lscould all this be from me having a leaking crankcase seals? or what else could be wrong with my baby please help summer is coming fast :bang:

Top Bottom