XRVEj.jpg

lWl8x.jpg

KnbED.jpg

Dyb48.jpg

bRl5Q.jpg

WRlpD.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Some small rooms via partzilla, arrived this morning.
And the new front brake caliper was painted so I'm stripping it.
Balance reel 1 - Maxx 0, I have a hand (the left) which is passed between the brush and the support .. so stop for tonight.

PYjd5.jpg

ZJKe1.jpg

yy2bP.jpg

dZK5y.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Cylinder being repaired.
Wiseco piston and L.A Sleeve

8mqDn.jpg

Cylinder finish
a new step towards the future assembly of the motor and the MX bike

RDeOA.jpg

A very small arrival of parts this afternoon.
What to advance on the rear brake system and the rear shock.
Someone told me that the bike will be new, I think it is not very far from the truth

0QY1y.jpg

OjepR.jpg

xyW7R.jpg

ZJ081.jpg

yyW1P.jpg

YYOmg.jpg

JRaXX.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Pending the arrival of other parts to continue to advance on the restoration of the bike, I looked at the damper and after taking the measures, it turns out that the damper of 250 CRF 2008 and longer 30 mm that the original CR, so it will be necessary to make a wedge to shorten it to be able to mount it on the bike, the original being largely outdated in technology and especially rod diameter.
I planned to leave it at its original length because it seemed to me that the fork KYB PSF of my 450 CRF 2013 was longer, but after the assets put side by side, they are the same length, so if I leave the 'shock absorber dive, the bike will poke nose (ok it will be super handy like that, but I lose stability in a straight line with the risk of guiding, so not to lose too much race of the rod of the damper, I'm going to climb a wedge (I have it but it's steel, I'm afraid it's gnawing the rod, it's this piece that helped me to make the plan with the odds) and I would then modify the value Race Sag and Free Sag, to balance the bike.

XYl0q.jpg

w7K49.jpg

dZlpy.jpg

Top Bottom