ZAm3n.jpg

yNoqQ.jpg

Y5gaP.jpg

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
WOW! How did I miss this thread when you started it? This is absolutely amazing and please continue with the wonderful pictures. Like everyone else I can't wait to see the finished bike.Thank you very, very much!!

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Thanks RM Guy ;)

the winter cold begins to return, the itching from work on the 250 CR too, and for 1 year I had not yet digest the fact that the outlet of the radiator overflow is welded on the wrong side and I put a photo of my 1st adaptation which I didn't like (with the white plastic elbow).
This evening I got back to it after having had a spark of idea that crossed my mind and hop ..
Threading of the radiator and installation of a Schrader KYB valve present on the PSF air forks to which I can connect a screwable end (from my ex nitrogen hose) onto which I screw the breather hose (I can possibly strengthen the fixing of this hose with a small collar).
Here it is, now problem solved, it is clean and the hose can come out towards the rear. It will give a little "Factory" side to the motorcycle

9m911.jpg

e0VRL.jpg

DXOZ2.jpg

gAy0m.jpg

q3mAa.jpg

WA9gw.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
I put it here in case someone is interested
I still haven't started work in my workshop so no reassembly of the bike yet, just a few small extra parts.

titanium screws for the fork, tees and handlebars and rear brake fluid reservoir.

voaN3.jpg

77jQl.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Small surprise this morning in the mailbox, suddenly I wanted to wait for the reassembly of the motorcycle before sticking the decals, I could not help but put it on the plastics.
So no replica for me, there are too many, at least not a lot of choice it's either a Stanton or a JMB, then I have the option of a Peak-Pro Circuit, but you have to find the blue plastics and the white tank and the saddle, so not easy and not for now.
I will have to stick the decoration (maybe) on the airbox, the fork protections that I ordered in gray from Cycra history of sticking to the factory side of the time (and not in white as the original) , the swinging arm when I finished restoring it, and some small stickers to cut that I would put in places not yet defined.
Here, I wanted a sober decals, I hope that this is the case and that you do not dislike it, personally I like we will see once the plastics on the bike.
Good and then ........ WE RIDE WHEN ?????

neR4X.jpg

gk0Gj.jpg

knYdp.jpg

VEVNm.jpg

aEPkg.jpg

neR4d.jpg

97wKR.jpg

PE1Xb.jpg

47n38.jpg

dEo3O.jpg

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Nice but back in the day each one of those fender decals were individual...at least on my bike they were! Life is so much easier nowadays!=)

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
go hop, little addition of decoration under the front mudguard, this area being very stressed by mud and various stones, I think it will not last long but hey, why not ;-)
and added a little Boyesen on the radiator scoops.

xoY1E.jpg

ZW1ab.jpg

y8YjO.jpg

YWLVR.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
hello

yesterday recovery of a 125 CR 92 in the condition of these photos below.
there is no motor, no fork or front wheel the frame is out of order below the engine (to be repaired if the frame needs) etc ... but they gave it to me.
I especially wanted the white tank to make my 250 CR in restoration in this subject, a Peak Pro-Circuit replica, if one day I feel like it.
the tank is ok so it suits me very well.

QWJEx.jpg

3ry7k.jpg

KrJj1.jpg

l3k9w.jpg

EWD7K.jpg

bWXED.jpg

WWJEk.jpg

D1q7X.jpg

qX9dd.jpg

gW4kW.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Here is my little Christmas present with a few days in advance, the gray protections like the Factory models of the 80's and the "RADical" Rad Valve in anticipation (or not) of the future, if I do not mount it in place of the original with these Boyesen Power reeds.
then the decoration on the protections but there it is poorly adjusted and not the same color (again the darker color does not bother me) and the impression is not clear, so to see to find someone capable of doing it's good.

dWqxE.jpg

GrqlK.jpg

eWkZD.jpg

XWqeV.jpg

w209w.jpg

NWqlW.jpg

kaGvl.jpg

VWq9y.jpg

aWq8G.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
It's been a while since I posted here, I still haven't moved forward on the bike, but still received some parts.

A front plate for my Peak Pro-Circuit project, a DT-One air filter in +, a SunStar anti-mud sproket, and the small handlebar foam to be connected with the Tecnosel seat cover.

7xRQN.jpg

ROlQw.jpg

AkjQw.jpg

LN01d.jpg

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
This looks neat! The only thing that saddens me is seeing the condition someone let that CR125 get to. I just hate seeing it like that. I just want to buy all the motorcycles and give them a good home. :)

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Messico ... Messi IIIIIIIIIII co ... lala lala la la lala. (Luis Mariano song)
in short, for my 250 CR 91 in the case where the old Pro-Circuit restored as best as possible (but I do not know how is the steel inside) does not resist, not finding more PC Works, I found myself oriented on a Messico who looks like him like a brother, really very big resemblance.

LNXLN.jpg

5O1jY.jpg

rZbym.jpg

148jg.jpg

jPXjR.jpg

momK5.jpg

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Messico was pretty big back in the day, wasn't it? I think they made pipes for the YZ GP bikes. Very nice looking for sure!!

Top Bottom