1995 KTM(LEM) parts source? manuals?

flyfishdoc

Apr 29, 2002
New to minis, need to find source for my six year olds "new" 1995 KTM.Thanks for the help in getting us started. Particularly need to redo the front forks (Polini?)

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
The front forks aren't really redoable. There is just a spring in the left fork and the right fork has a replaceable cartridge that is replaced with the right tube. If I remember correctly it was like $65 from the KTM dealer here. They told me for $300 I could retrofit the new forks to the bike.
Do you have a local KTM dealer? You can find motor parts all over the place. YOu have a morini motor in there.
Polini is from Action. not related to the KTM or LEM.

flyfishdoc

Apr 29, 2002
thanks, I found a set in Atlanta. The problem is the fork tubes are bent as the kid hit a tree. The local dealer and HoleshotKTM said that they were no longer available from KTM, check with LEM for all parts......
I really wish I could find a manual somewhere so I will keep looking... Thanks for any help, I am totally new to minis!!

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
The new lem non-lc has the same exact front end that used to be used on the KTM. A place here in town carries LEMS. Its called Bernies Cycle Service. There phone number is 480-835-1420 IF they can't/won't ship parts to you let me know. I can take credit card but I usually only do Cobra parts. I can go and order one from them if they won't help you. They are usually pretty friendly though. If memory serves correct the dampner cartridge comes as part of the right lower tube. I think the right leg was something like $65 and the right was $40 but that was a year or two ago last time I checked.
Jason Renville

flyfishdoc

Apr 29, 2002
thanks a lot!! I will call them and let you know!! The right is the one giving trouble now, got the left working but probably will change out both if possible.

jski

Sponsoring Member
Apr 5, 2001
If you find a manual let me know because I also have been looking for one for a 1995 with no luck so far in fact KTM told me that they didn't have one available.

Thanks,
Jim

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
Any specific info your looking for? since it has a Morini motor you should be able to snag specs and such from the Cobra that uses almost the same motor. Or possibly search on the internet for morini stuff. There are a lot of Morini sites out there.
Jason

jski

Sponsoring Member
Apr 5, 2001
I got lucky on the parts manual my local dealer called today and told me he found the KTM spare parts manual for the 1995 sx-sxr 50 so if you would like a copy I can email it or mail it to ya.

Jim

Kxtegman

Nov 5, 2018
Tim,

I don't think my pm's are working, my e-mail address is jski5793@cs.com.

Jim
thanks a million, I will PM you to send my address. That would be wonderful.
Tim (dad) and Mark (age 6)
Hey I don’t know if either of you still use this site but if you do is it possible I can get the 1995 ktm sxr 50 manual. Thanks Justin ps I was born in 2002 so this thread is as old as me

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Top Bottom