chevyss_98

Feb 26, 2006
i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this bike, im trading my 1990 sidekick for one this thurs, and i believe the bike is worth around 1600$, has anyone heard anything about them? good or bad?

any input appreciated

thanx

c-arnott

Jan 3, 2007
i got this bike almost a year ago and i ride some pretty harsh trails and beat on it. I think its a great bike awesome power topend and bottom. i am so far very happy with the bike no flaws yet :ride:

chevyss_98

Feb 26, 2006
this one has an FMF gold seires pipe on it, and do you have any idea what the stock HP is on the bike??, and how it compares to the last bike i had (2000 CR250R)?, and how much is the bike worth?

c-arnott

Jan 3, 2007
i have a gold series as well and im not sure on hp and the cr has less bottom and a little larger hit. I got my wr for 1700 beat up.

chevyss_98

Feb 26, 2006
cool, thanx a bunch man, i will make sure compression is good, and clutch and tranny are soild, hopefully bike will be mine by thurs night

chevyss_98

Feb 26, 2006
quick question, does the bike only have one radiator? or does it have two?

im thinking it should have two, but the pics i have only show one, unless the one rad guard is missing and i just cant see thru the blackness

Top Bottom