nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
1st Annual Flaming Pants Chili Cookoff - Friday Night!!

The first Annual DW Flaming Pants Chili Cookoff will be held at DW on Friday night! :flame:

Everyone is welcome to enter and put their chili to the test! (Read: Patman is going DOWN!)

For those of you who just want to eat the chili and not cook it... I figure we'll do $3 a bowl and you can go around tasting each chili with that bowl. You'll also get a ballot and get to pick your favorite 3 pots of chili after you taste 'em all. Then we'll tally up the votes and award the all the cash back to the top 3 finishers (1st - 50%, 2nd - 30%, 3rd - 20%). If we have a lot of people enter to cook (like 10+ people) then we'll pay out to top 5.

Sound good? My stomach is growling! So... who's in for cooking up a pot? I'm gonna give it a shot (I better start practicing tonight)! ;)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'll be available to eat chili.  That outa add a whole new element to the Night time poker run.  I don't want to see Milk's cheeks on the side of the trail or the aftermath produced by his mass consumption of highly flamable grub.  :scream:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Hmmmmm. . .this sounds fun. Finally a competition where I can go all out and not hurt myself until the next morning. :flame:

Are there any rules?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I hear GSR is going to enter her famous "Santa Barbara Bocca Surprise" in the cook-off. Should be interesting.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Rules... nah... just make a big pot and don't send anyone to the ER!

I'll probably have a clipboard out Friday under the big top to get an idea of who's entering... and give each chili cooker a number so it's easier for people to vote. And you can even name your chili if it makes you happy. :)

We'll probably chow under the big top around 6:30-7:00 pm.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by Timr
I'll be available to eat chili.  That outa add a whole new element to the Night time poker run.  I don't want to see Milk's cheeks on the side of the trail or the aftermath produced by his mass consumption of highly flamable grub.  :scream:

Tim
You go ahead and eat that Chili, that's all the motivation I'll need to keep in front of you Saturday as to avoid any pungent smells or explosions on the track.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Fred T

Tim
You go ahead and eat that Chili, that's all the motivation I'll need to keep in front of you Saturday as to avoid any pungent smells or explosions on the track.
Overspray is what you need to look out for my friend.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
You can count me in...for tasting that is. :thumb:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Count me in!!!!! This is gonna be fun.  I'm going to have to bring some special ingredients from California...... :cool:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
If you guys like shredded chedder on your chilli I can get us enough for EVERYONE. My pops works at a cheese plant and we'll be stopping at their place(joplin,mo) on our way down to Cooperland. If you'd like some speak up and I'll make sure he has plenty for us.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I'm going to take this time to thank the powers that be for the fact that I don't have to sleep in the camp that night. My nose would never forgive me. :eek:

"Chili cook-off Friday evening. Music to follow" :confused:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Count me in for both a pot of chili for tastin' and tastin' the other entries. I'll have two flavors (pots) there. :flame:

The little flamer smiley should be plenty appropriate for the musical selection going on Saturday morning

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I can see it now. Just like that scene in Blazing Saddles were all the guys are siting around camp fire talking and eating beans. I think that I might have to mosy on into town for dinner :flame:

Seriously though, Put me down for some "tastin"

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
You know what? That armadillo has been in more posts than half the people that attended DW last year. Somebody should of stuffed him because he sure is famous. :confused:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Those of you riding or mooning be weary of bikes without spark arrestors!

Top Bottom