May 23, 2007
.. 1st ever fall . in my life..

.. i was practing cornering. and obv went down too low.. at a almost 90* angle turn and it slid.. and fell on me... luckily i was on the way to put my foot out.. and the bike landed inbetween my feet.. .. and also luckily.. the idle is set to low on my bike and it cut off.. .Last time the bike was in the garage. my dad was working on it and the idle was too high.. and he left it in gear.. and let off the clutch to adjust it.. and ended up Ring-Around-the-Rosie'ing with the bike.. hehe :nener:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
If I go out without goin down, its a miracle. I try to push it to the limit, which usually ends up with me on the ground. Learn how to crash safely, it's a good skill!

May 23, 2007
_JOE_ said:
If I go out without goin down, its a miracle. I try to push it to the limit, which usually ends up with me on the ground. Learn how to crash safely, it's a good skill!

i did the same with skateboarding.. i had to learn how to drop and roll.. so i wouldnt get hurt..

it didnt hurt xcept for when i dropped it .. it landed on my ring finger knuckle

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
my first crash is coming soon im riding my new bike for the first time this week

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
I have quit counting "laying the bike down" as a fall. I have gotten so that I can generally keep it running as I pick it back up and hop back on and take off.

Rod

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
rmc_olderthandirt said:
I have gotten so that I can generally keep it running as I pick it back up and hop back on and take off.

Rod

Me too, which was especially important when I endoed in front of a family of on-lookers Sunday and then had to quickly pick up the bike and race away as fast as possible to go be embarrased some where else. :bang:

May 10, 2007
HA my friend had one of the laying the bike down's but when the bike hit the ground (gently too i mean he just lost his balance when we were stopping and lowered it) the part that attaches the clutch to the lever and handle bar snapped

good thing you can go for a little bit w/o using the clutch to shift :D

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I fall every time I go riding. When I got my first bike, I fell in like my first 5 minutes riding it.
A month ago I had gone almost the whole day at the track without falling. Then before we left, I fell and broke my leg. It's weir how you dont fall all day, then when you do fall, you get hurt. I would rather have a lot of really small falls than one big one.

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
I crash evertime I ride mostly only lay overs though. It's rarely that I get tossed into the air or go over the bars. Normally just a slid out or something like that etc. Don't be afraid to fall, but don't go out and hurt yourself.

Top Bottom