pearman

May 21, 2012
Ok I competed in my first hare scramble race yesterday.
Its been 27 years since my last one. I raced in the 50+ class and my goal was to finish. it was a great race 2 hour scramble format. I ended up 13th in my class 109th overall.
Im really happy about my ride I learned alot in this race.
Im pretty sore today but I couldnt be better. I took a couple of nasty get offs, 1 of them left me on my back in a creek :laugh:
so for all you people out ther over 50 you can do it

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Congrats! Where did you race at?

Sounds like a fun time.

I haven't raced in 11 years. Will have to do another one sometime in the next decade or so.

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Hey, I'm over 50 and did my first harescramble last month in MO. Nasty Creek. Its near where we ride alot so 3 of us entered our first one. I holed my radiator on the first lap and lost my clutch on the 2nd. I had a blast though. I'll hit one thats got cooler temps. Super Senior C?

pearman

May 21, 2012
hey colemanapp
super sr c is the class I raced in. Have you heard of M.O.R.E it is another series that races local scrambles. search it online. Ill be doing a race in argyle in july. If you need anything for your bike contact me @ larrys motorsports in J.C MO ask for perry

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
I bought a darn good used motorcycle from Larrys about 10 years ago. Still have it. I think MORE is western MO, I'm St. Louis. I'll have to find another race but prefer not to do any in the middle of summer. Too Hot.

Top Bottom