1st place in C-250 at Stumpjumper!!!

Lissa

"Am I lost again?"
Apr 28, 2002
Nah, you'll be ok at Broad Mountain! The Women, C riders, Super Seniors, Masters, etc don't have to do the special over kill loop. Just A+B riders get that not so special privelage. Karen, are you a member of CJCR?

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Sounds like a very respectable finish, Lissa, considering the difficulties!

Haven't decided on Broad Mountain yet.  Depends on if it rains or not!  That course is pretty tough when dry.  Seeing as how I just go to these things for fun, it's not my idea of fun to be scrambling over wet rocks all day.

MotoEnduro

~SPONSOR~
Mar 11, 2001
Lissa, I'm a member of CJCR since a long time ago. I haven't done any enduros this year yet, but I did the first two last year before I got hurt. I'm hoping to do RORR, but I'm not going pre-enter, just play it by ear and see if I feel ready to ride it.
I'm really excited to see you riding so well, fast women in the ECEA have been too few and far between.
I'll be rooting for you at RORR, you GO GIRL!!!!!

Karen

Lissa

"Am I lost again?"
Apr 28, 2002
Thanks, Karen and Lori! I decided that I'm going to enter at the event since the rocks aren't my thing. The rock runs love to kick my butt so I'd rather be getting my butt kicked in the back instead of getting ran over by those rock riders. I'm still coming to terms with rock riding. I was sooo fustrated in the beginning of the rock runs last year. This year I'm gonna use the same motto I had last year. "just keep pluggin' along" At the rock runs, I just wanna finish in one piece. RORR is one of the toughest on the circuit. The trail between the boulders is beautiful, but it's the nasty rock crap thats hard. I hope to see 'ya ladies there.

Top Bottom