redrider50

Dec 22, 2002
I just purchased a 6x12 enclosed haulmark trailer. My question is will I be able to fit 2 125's and a Bayou 250 4-wheeler inside? The inside of the trailer measures 68"x 144", and the Bayou is about 71 inches long. Do you think that I could still fit two bikes up front with the 4 wheeler in the back a little sideways? There are no cabintets up front so I have the whole trailer to work with. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
I have a similar trailer and did some calculations to fit 4 full-size bikes inside (assuming max bike length of 7'6") and angle the bikes from front corner toward the back of the trailer - with a 2' spacing on the bikes you will have 5' from the rear tire of the 2nd bike to the end of the trailer. If you space bikes only 20" apart (some have recommended) then you will have 5'4" from rear tire of 2nd bike to the back of the trailer. Given these numbers, it looks like you can do providing you load the atv more toward one side of the trailer. if you do this, watch the trailer balance as an atv is significantly heavier than a mx bike. The atv at the back of the trailer may cause balance problems regardless - one atv typically weighs more than two mx bikes. watch your trailer balance!!!

Top Bottom