Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
Another survey!

The club is soliciting feedback from D-14 enduro riders. Please only vote once.

http://pub45.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=3809030787

I will post my feed back here, the past few years the club has had to throw out too many checks last year it was 2 chesk and this year it was 3, they are short of people to work the enduro and don't have check in's for the Sunday event. I think they should concentrate on getting that right first, getting more help instead of trying to run and organize 2 events. I realize the Sat event went well but maybe at the expense of the sunday event. They need accurate information and more check crews. They need some riders to offer to work their event for worker points IMHO.
Just my opinion.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
And the survey SAYS!

"Other" feedback included:
"The club should concentrate on getting a one day Enduro right before they try for a two day points paying. Two years in a row throwing out checks and long delays in time keeping show that the club isn’t really concerned in keeping its customers happy."

Attachments

• 2-Day_Summer_Bummer.jpg
    2-Day_Summer_Bummer.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 167

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I do not disagree with the comments made and I will make this comment/suggestion..
any club who refuses to use Moto Talley for their event should not be included on the D14 schedule. We have all seen the benefits of this program.
Other districts are talking about using MT in 2008, but may not make it a requirement. I think it should be.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
fatherandson said:
I do not disagree with the comments made and I will make this comment/suggestion..
any club who refuses to use Moto Talley for their event should not be included on the D14 schedule. We have all seen the benefits of this program.
Other districts are talking about using MT in 2008, but may not make it a requirement. I think it should be.
If you do that then your gonna have to get someone thats runs that program for every event like the haresrambles

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Shagy100 said:
If you do that then your gonna have to get someone thats runs that program for every event like the haresrambles
There are a number of different options, but this topic deserves it's own thread. More on that later...

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Due to several reasons, but mostly due to a ussually tight August schedule the possibility of me or the district adopting a 2 day event from Hill and Gully is slim ,although I have offered to discuss further with the club.

Making Moto Tally mandatory is a topic of discussion also, but again there are several programs in use (although it seems not as easily) by other clubs and districts.

Trying to continually force our way of doing things to all clubs and surrounding distrcts may not be the best possible way of making positive change to enhance our series and make the riding experience the best in AMA.

Thomas Dunn
D14 Enduro Chairman

Top Bottom