Sep 2, 2004
TrailPass is hosting a 2 day trail ride in the mountains of Northwest Alabama in Tuscumbia Ala. at the Seven Springs lodge. August 18 &19.

Seven Springs lodge is well known for it's 3,000 acres of premier horse back riding. It has 60 RV hook ups and 2 bunk houses for rent.

We are estimating that we will have at least a 20 mile loop with atv and single track trails. ATV/bikes and side by side equipment are welcome.

For more info and printable flyer go to www.trailpass.com

Sep 2, 2004
Wow I think I am just coming out of a heat induced coma. Thanks to everyone that helped out at the ride. The attendance was a little low, but the ride was a huge success! Dan and his wife Fay are anxious to have us back in November. Right now the dates are not firm but it looks like the first weekend. We are working on the details this week.

We have gotten the green light to do some really fun things out there, so keep watching.

We hope the cooler weather will bring everyone out in November to enjoy this great riding opportunity. And I do not want to hear that it is too cold either

Our next ride is at Double Head Resort check our website and the forums for all the info.

indigojoker

Jun 19, 2007
Hey guys, I'm new to the site but am up in the Tuscumbia area all the time w/ family. I actually keep my bikes there too. Let me know of any new info for future rides as I'd LOVE to make it to the next one and meet everyone.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom