Dec 17, 2005
I switched to the Maxima 927 castor blend oil and ran this past weekend and no more fouled plugs! I was running Bel-Ray MC1 before and would foul a plug in less than 2 hours.
I pulled the plug several time during the ride and it always looked clean. What a difference!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've run the 927 many times and had great results. Switched to the synthetic blend with no issues. I miss the bean oil smell though!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I used to run 927 all the time, it's a real good oil and I love the smell. I switched to Maxima Super M because the 927 gummed up the power valve and it needed a lot more maintainence.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
RM_guy said:
I used to run 927 all the time, it's a real good oil and I love the smell. I switched to Maxima Super M because the 927 gummed up the power valve and it needed a lot more maintainence.
That is the same reason I switched to Super M. According to the Maxima guy I spoke with, it has a lower flash point and will burn off "If you don't ride like Ricky Carmichael". Since I (Hold on for this)....... admitted I am slower than Ricky. I switched and it has been a lot better.

Top Bottom