2 year old seeks prayers!

dkb

Sponsoring Member
I will say a prayer for all tonight. :ugg: Up date I just read bellow the good news :thumb:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Glad to here he got to go home
Ill have him and his parents in my prayers for a speedy recovery.
Gotta keep that pic for when he grows up, it'll be a classic

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Well I just now found this thread and I will pray for continued healing. No one can explain why things happen and I'm no expert by any means, but our pastor recently told me something that really stuck with me. He said that we need to know that bad things NEVER come from God. He doesn't cause death, pain, or suffering. But, through Him we can make the most of difficult times. God bless this little boy and his family.

That's awesome news Tree jumper. :thumb:

Those lil' buggers are pretty resilient at that age.

Vic

***** freak.
Originally posted by Papakeith
Umm didn't God flood the world?
You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

It all depends on your point of view. For example, a mass murderer would likely consider his own execution to be a bad thing. Others would see it differently.

I will shut up now, as I wouldn't want to see this thread closed. :cool:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Just me being obtuse.
Either way I still believe in the Power of Prayer.

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Great news! Those little guys sure are tough. Prayers still going out to him and the whole family!

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Chuck -

I just found the thread .... I will say a special prayer for your nephew.  Our youth are both our promise and responsibility.

I am thankful for all the experts that appeared and will continue to throughout his recovery, as well as the wonderful folks that added to this thread.

These are the blessings of God that we often lose in the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.

Tony

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
I was asked about an update so here it is. Will is basically back to normal. He's been running around like an idiot and full of energy. Basically he has no pain or alteast doesnt complain about it. The right eye looks normal but left is pretty bruised along with his left ear. In the picture you can see the left side of his head is bigger from the internal swelling. His only complaint is he cant go outside to play in the snow. He's not allowed outside til basically spring because of the chance of infection to his brain if he gets sick.

Attachments

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Keep the updates coming. Glad to see he's doing so well.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
I have been out of town so I just found this thread. I’m sorry to hear that this happened , but I glad that it turned out well.

God Bless

Kevin