Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Latest Update:  He's in the car on his way home!   :) This is good as we are suppose to have a major ice storm starting tomorrow morning. I'd like to personally thank everyone for their prayers as they worked as i hope they would!

They said everything will heal fine except for one of the fractures to the skull. They found a hairline fracture that runs across the nose between both eye sockets. This produced an air pocket behind the nose and one behind a eye. They said these will go away in time but dont see the fracture ever healing. This will result in lots of antiboitics during the early stages in life. So everytime he gets a cold they said there's a chance of the infection reaching his brain. This is the doctors only concern.

The ear will heal fine and most of his hearing should return. I broke my ear drum while a child and only lost the lower frequencies which resulted in going to speech therapy for the first 4 grades of school. Looks like he will be following in my footsteps. This isnt too bad as i had a great life so far!   ;) He'll just have a tough few months coming up til the swelling goesn down and the internal brusing heals.

Well i'm dead tired from all the stress this has caused the family. Not to mention i had to return to work today for the first time since late September. Over all it wasnt bad except i wound up putting in a 10 hour day. Anyways i'm very happy now and hopefully will beable to sleep better tonight.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Not quite a smile but getting there.

Attachments

• will.jpg
    will.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 81

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Glad to here he got to go home
Ill have him and his parents in my prayers for a speedy recovery.
Gotta keep that pic for when he grows up, it'll be a classic

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
Well I just now found this thread and I will pray for continued healing. No one can explain why things happen and I'm no expert by any means, but our pastor recently told me something that really stuck with me. He said that we need to know that bad things NEVER come from God. He doesn't cause death, pain, or suffering. But, through Him we can make the most of difficult times. God bless this little boy and his family.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
That's awesome news Tree jumper. :thumb:

Those lil' buggers are pretty resilient at that age.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Papakeith
Umm didn't God flood the world?

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

It all depends on your point of view. For example, a mass murderer would likely consider his own execution to be a bad thing. Others would see it differently.

I will shut up now, as I wouldn't want to see this thread closed. :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Chuck -

I just found the thread .... I will say a special prayer for your nephew.  Our youth are both our promise and responsibility.

I am thankful for all the experts that appeared and will continue to throughout his recovery, as well as the wonderful folks that added to this thread.

These are the blessings of God that we often lose in the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.

Tony

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I was asked about an update so here it is. Will is basically back to normal. He's been running around like an idiot and full of energy. Basically he has no pain or alteast doesnt complain about it. The right eye looks normal but left is pretty bruised along with his left ear. In the picture you can see the left side of his head is bigger from the internal swelling. His only complaint is he cant go outside to play in the snow. He's not allowed outside til basically spring because of the chance of infection to his brain if he gets sick.

Attachments

• will 2.jpg
    will 2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 55

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I have been out of town so I just found this thread. I’m sorry to hear that this happened , but I glad that it turned out well.

God Bless

Kevin

Top Bottom