zacarx

Aug 24, 2016
Alright guys, forgive me for my non-mechanical experience ahead. So I bought a 2000 YZ 125 a couple months back off craigslist. Runs good, some stupid self welding done by the previous owner (shifter welded to case and so forth) but fixable and decent for the price. Now after replacing and fixing majority of the issues the big pipe cracked where the guy had welded a skull onto it, so I ordered a FMF gold series fatty moto pipe to replace the old one. The problem is when the pipe arrived and I tried to install it, it didn't fit into the engine hole thingy. So I checked the old pipe and the O rings are on the outside of the pipe to snug the fit, and the pipe that I received had the O rings inside the pipe and looks like it is supposed to go around something instead of fitting inside the opening. Now my question is, did rocky mountain ship me the wrong pipe OR did ding dong welder mastermind change that portion of the bike as well? I already contacted rocky mountain but no response yet. I can't seem to find a pipe that fits my current situation, so should I run old cracky for now or what are your suggestions?

Top Bottom