dirtbikingdad

Oct 25, 2005
Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I've searched and couldn't find anything.... This is a pretty big forum! :cool:

Anyway, I'm picking up my "new" '01 CR250 today and I'll prolly try to make it mine with some new graphics. When I went to the fludesigns site, they didn't even list the '01. This got me to thinking: What fits? So, is the '01 that much different than a '02 or an '06? Right now, the plastic is all white so I may even try to swap out the side number plates to red to give it a different look. Thanks for the help to make my bike look better and faster.. :rotfl:

jmossbarger

Apr 12, 2000
I went through the same thing with my 2001, but nothing works. I have tried to get the newer grahpics to fit, but its not even close. The graphics are slim pickin's for that model, you are almost better off just having custom graphics done if you want to be different.

Good luck,
Joe

dirtbikingdad

Oct 25, 2005
Thanks Joe. That's weird.... its almost as slim as when I looked for graphics for a '86 KTM 500 that I had for a little while! :ohmy:

Mike R.

May 1, 2004
If its any help

I have had a few different sets and the Stock are far better due to the thickness.
The 00-01 has such funky curves its next to impossible to get anything to stay down be it floated on, hairdryer helped etc etc. I just decided to stick to stock as I was tired of edges always coming up on afternarket.

dirtbikingdad

Oct 25, 2005
Yeah, I was kind of wondering if I could put later plastic on it, but decided: No. Wife said this cannot cost "even" more money to convert from quads to bikes. :p Yesterday, I found some on eb@y. Just now, I tried to post a link, but eb@y is a four letter word. :|

bnorris86

Mar 24, 2005
I got my graphics through MotoSport Outlet earlier this year. They are made by Factory FX. They look great only problem was they took 3 months to get. It was because they had to make them. They may have them in stock now though.

ML536

Dec 1, 2001
Graphics for an '00 and '01 are the same. All other years are different. Take a look at the Honda team graphics from Throttle Jockey. They're nice.

Top Bottom