MARK # 51

Apr 18, 2000
i have my 2001 520sx stock forks and shock just setting in my garage. will these fit any older ktms? is there a market at all for them? i hate to see them go to waste, and they have extreamly low time on them. the forks have been resprung with 44's. and they have polished emig clamps with over size, rubber mount, one piece bar mount and clamp with 18mm offset.

Scoott

Jun 1, 2000
What do you want for the complete set? I might be interested. What did you replace them with? How does it work?

01 520 mxc
98 200mxc

MARK # 51

Apr 18, 2000
ive got factory suspention now. the high and low speed compression damping shock and the 48mm titanium-nitrate coated forks. havnt ridden with them yet. dont you have the same suspention as my stock stuff, on your mxc? i will e-mail you when i decide what to do with this.

Scoott

Jun 1, 2000
My 520 is the same, but my 98 200 mxc has Marzochhi's. I've revalved both ends of both bikes, but the Zokes don't work near as well as the White Powers.The 200 is kind of a long term project. I've split the cases and ported the cases, barrel, changed head shape and compression, etc.I weigh 220 lbs and have always felt the forks were the weakest link. If nothing else, I would be interested in the 18mm clamps. Why did you switch those out?

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
Mark,
I replied to you over on Holeshot. What do you want for the whole set/just the forks/just the shock?

Thanks

Top Bottom