MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I've seen them before as early as november. I looks very inviting indeed. MXA has nice tech article on it, save the cash and read it in the store :p

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
I'm pretty sure that some dealers may already have them. My local dealer doesn't but they also still have some 01 520's. They aren't a huge market dealer and don't get many SX models anyway. Shop arund Moo, like I said I'm pretty sure some are out already.

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
If they come about before the spode fest and I can find one I have a fealing I will be riding orange. Did they fix the suspension this year? Thats the only thing that kept it off the top for '01 so if they fix it...I'll shop around and see whats out there, I just wish it had a 5 speed gear box :( I dont like change :silly: I guess we will see, who knows if I will have a ktm at the spodefest...heck I might not even have a bike by then :o

Bud-Man

Dec 5, 2000
MoO_coW,
My dealer has had '02 125SX's since the beginning of the month. Somebody posted on the Holeshot board that the suspension was indeed better than the '01 model they had, but they didn't have a lot of time on it for a full evaluation. They said the motor felt stronger as well. It's still a 6 speed, unlike the CR/YZ 125. This can be a good thing as it broadens the bikes appeal to people like myself that like to ride off road stuff as well as occasional MX events. Besides, most every CR 125 rider I've talked to has complained about gearing problems. Seems they always wind up between gears somewhere. I'm curious to see how the YZ guys feel about the new 5 speed as the year wears on.

teton

Dec 13, 2000
You'll be sorry if you dont wait, the new 125 SX is a great bike. If I where looking at a 125 it would be the KTM hands down !

Top Bottom