ktmrider

Jun 20, 2000
Yesturday I went to a motocross track with a buddy of mine who has a yz 250f. I was simply amazed by his bike and I am now itching to buy a 250 fourstroke motocrosser. But I don't want to buy another brand, I'm a ktm rider at heart. I was just wondering if anyone had heard any rumors if ktm was goin to make a 250 rfs motocrosser. I sure hope so, I don't think I can hold out much longer.....:eek:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I think the dealers show is this month in Pennsylvania. Talk to your local dealer and ask them if they can fill you in when they get back. Based on what I have heard and read (3rd hand info. at best), 250rfs -2002 in Europe, and 2003 in the U.S. Once again the dealer show in Late August, so we will know then.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
I heard the KTM designer/engineer/inventor of the 4 stroke engine for the KTM 400/520 and who was in the process of designing the same engine for the 250 was killed while riding his street bike and this has put a damper on getting the 250 engine designed until they can find another engineer to take over where the first one left off.

I was told this from a co-worker that always keeps ontop off what KTM is doing.

Top Bottom