wsmc831

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
Ok, so I have a 2002 300m on the way, brand new. I'm doing the NorCal enduro series, so of course I'll be buying skid plate, bars, hand guards...plus wer damper, all new plastic, tall seat.
couple questions though, I'm seriously considering the 18 mm offset adjustable clamp set and a flywheel weight.
The weights come in 6, 9, and 12, was wondering what the preferred weight is?
I'm trying to set it up for the tight stuff as that's where the guys I ride with stay most of the time.....how important is the triple clamps for this?

I know...I know..get it and ride it...but the season starts next month so I'm pressed for time.

how bout jetting? anyone care to give me good jetting right off the bat? i'm probably leave the stock pipe/silencer on at first.....

thanks for the insight fellas...

motomickey

May 9, 2002
go for the 18 offset-difference is amazing. I just put them on my 2002 250 sx this weekend and the turning is SO much better. Might want to wait on the flywheel weight-should already have one.

wsmc831

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
Thanks Moto...I'm really leaning towards just buying them since I'll be putting new clamps on anyway. Right now I like the answer model's, 18 offset, and really adjustable bar position. plus front bolts for mounting handguards....ya, I'll have to order those this week!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom