2002 CR250 Jetting and Exhaust Tips???

TexasMercury

Oct 16, 2001
It would be wonderful to hear what the Tokyo Tiddler has to say on this as well as everyone else who has any answers. Curious as to which jetting I should run. Some people say to run all stock except for the pilot jet and to run a 30 instead of the stock 32.5 and MXA mag says to run all stock except for the needle and they suggest running last year's option needle #6BEH2-72 (top clip groove). It would be interesting to hear what Eric Crippa at Honda has to say on this issue. Also, some friends of mine went to the US Open this past weekend and said it appeared Carmichael was running a stock pipe with the paint stripped off. They said they could see the raised ridge on his pipe seams, just like stock. Wonder if there's any truth to that and if he was doing this because Honda Racing hasn't had time to develop a pipe to RC's liking or if it actually works that well. Everyone take care and thanks for any response to these issues.

Buzz Bomb

May 9, 2000
I would't be surprised if it was the same as production. It might be a factory pipe, too. Companies sometimes use the factory pipe for production bikes.

Top Bottom