weety62

Damn Yankees
Apr 24, 2007
hi, i wanted to know how i could add that missing radiator shroud on the left of the bike because i am just OCD'ish like that and hate the look of it, so please, if anyone knows how to mabey add one, let me know.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Um, bolt it on? If yours is broke buy a new one?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'm no mathemagician, but I believe the latter versions of the CR80 have shrouds on both sides. I also believe this is Bold New Graphics, rather than actual changes in the frame from prior years, so you may be able to get a tank and shrouds from a later version of the CR80 and just bolt it right on.

Have a nice day.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oh now I get it! The '02 has the single shroud because of the single radiator! Easy fix but a '03 or newer tank and shroud kit. You'll still only have one radiator but no biggie.

weety62

Damn Yankees
Apr 24, 2007
no good, the last year for the cr80 expert was 02 so that is what is puzzleing me and if i get an 03 85 expert tank and shrouds, then i would need a new seat along with it.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
CR80 stuff will fit the expert, as the only difference betwixt them has to do with suspension and wheels.

and yes, you will probably need a seat with the tank and shrouds.

weety62

Damn Yankees
Apr 24, 2007
thanks for all of your help guys and i apreciate it, but i guess that it really doesn't matter what your bike looks like so long as you can ride it well.

Thanks,
Pete

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
If you dont have a radiator to hook it to, that thing will bend back to your knee at high speed. Just ride the bike, and dont look at the side without a shroud. Or you could just get a 125.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The CR80's only have a left side radiator. Prior to '03 they had a funky left side only shroud. A "false" shroud was added to the '03's and up so it "looked" correct.

Top Bottom