tm-enduro

Mar 7, 2001
The new left side drive, e-start husky 400 is for real!!!!! The bike looks the same as the prototype 250 and weighs a claimed 238lbs dry! Go to: http://husqvarna.it/en/enduro/te400new.html to see more. In my opinion, the bar has been raised again. I'd been thinking GasGas or TM for 2002 (because I didn't think Husky would do it), but now I think that Husky is IT.

------------------

Taliesin

May 11, 2000
Check out the Press release on that address- the DOHC Husky will also have titanium Valves like yamaha.I'm sure iv'e heared rumors in Europe that Husky have also experimented with Aluminium valves!
I've already put my deposit down with the UK Importer!!!!!!

------------------

tm-enduro

Mar 7, 2001
Husky is quite serious, they haven't spared alot of cost. This appears to be a no compromise race bike (loaded with racing technology). Based on the large amount of web page space they've given to the new bike, they are very proud and confident in the new product(that is good for us). I predict the 400 will be the best enduro bike for 2002

------------------

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
That bike looks great, better than the Husky 2 strokes IMO. The 400/450 four stroke class seems to be better and more competitive everyday.

------------------

ToddHawaii

Apr 3, 2000
It didn't take Husky long to get back in the game. :)

Aloooha!
TrailTramp
98'Husky
87'Husky
74'Husky

------------------

Taliesin

May 11, 2000
Has anybody got any tech info on the 250cc version ie Bore x stroke etc?
I'm sure I read somewhere that Husky had claimed something like 50 Hp in full race form!!A bit ambitious!!!
Anybody know of any video's of Cyril Esquirol in action in Europe on the works 250? on the net?

Top Bottom