KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
2002 Husky 4-strokes

My local dealer is saying Jan. 02'. He also thinks the TE400 will end up being a TE450 because of the possible change in the Euro's changing the 400 enduro class to 450cc.
Check this link out for some updated photos and info if you haven't already found it. The color scheme doesn't do much for me but the bikes look well made.

http://www.husqvarna.it/en/motocross/my2002.html

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Husky just went through a financial deal where effectively one of their primary investers poured a little more money into their pot. ...A good thing. Might speed up the delivery a bit. They got things worked out with a supplier and things should be moving a little faster. I think when they finally hit the shores there will be some happy Husky customers.:)

bte

~SPONSOR~
May 1, 2001
Has anyone noticed that the husqvarna.it site pic, show all the bikes without kickstarters. This is the first time I have noticed it, I guess the husky is going to be like the drz e-start, no kickstarter. To me, that does not seem be the best, the e-start is nice but I want to be able to kick it if I want!

brown

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
I just looked a some pics of the one they are showcasing in the races over in Europe and it is hard to tell but seems to have a kick starter too. But the press release pic sure don't

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Kick starter kit

If you print out the .pdf info file it states;
"Supplied with the motorcycle is a kick starter kit which can be assembled together with or instead of the electric start."
You can't beat that deal.

Top Bottom