2002 KTM 125SX. Any hope for good susp?

johnpace2

~SPONSOR~
Dec 5, 2000
I ride a 2002 KTM 125SX. C Level Motocross. Some Woods.

The stock suspension on this bike was WAY too stiff. I rode it for a about a year as is. I then had it revalved once by a local guy. There was some improvement, but still not good enough. He is going back in it again to try to make it more plush.

My question is, have I reached the limitations of the stock equipment? All I want is to have a plush ride like my 00 CR 125 had. Is this possible with my bike?

Thanks.

johnpace2

~SPONSOR~
Dec 5, 2000
hey Marcus,

Thanks for posting and for emailing.

I spoke with John Curea last night and he guaranteed that he could make the bike perform better than the CR's I had been riding.

Money back gurantee. I basically asked him if good suspension is possible with this bike and he said that it certainly can be plush, but it's not easy. The MX Tech changes are dramatic, but with great results.

The guy who revalved it first is doing it again for free. I'll test it on Sat, then try to come to some decision.

John

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Hope it works for you-MX tech have done alot of work on the pds and should be able to improve it alot-i never got to try there work as i got the cr instead:)

Top Bottom