380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
ooops......

I guess someone at KTM pulled the trigger too soon..... It was obviously a pic from KTM (it had the same back drop of their other bikes). I hope it was the wrong pic though or one to throw off the competition. Because the only changes I could make out were BNG. The forks were 43mm USD I could not make out the shock well enough. It looked like it did not have the high low adjusters. I have that pic set as my wall paper on my computer at work. I should have put it on a floppy and brought it home. Something is up though cause it was there and now its gone.

I guess this is the down side of the net....Rumors.....If I only known for sure if the 02 520sx is gonna be a six speed or not. I could use my deposit now on a sweet deal for an 01 model............ Arrrrrgghhhhh

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Looks like it has new brake rotors, seat cover, rear fender, and side # plates. That is the extint of the changes I could see. Looks good though.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Whoooo Hoooo

Ah my bad there are some changes. The shock is different, the front axle and the hubs look a little different also. Man I cant wait.

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
380EXCman-Thoughs look like they might be the 48mm forks to me. The front axle is very similar to the one that was on Shayne King's 520 that he raced last year. The small part of the lower frok that you can see behind the fork guard looks to be pretty big.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I dont know what pic you guys are looking at,.....the only difference I can see is the front axle.:eek:

Mickey Fickey

Oct 4, 2000
I don't know about any mechanical changes, but it sure does look better.I actually like the silver/orange scheme, but the silver/orange/Black was just too much!

Top Bottom