2002 RM 125 Fork Seal Replacement

Stormdogg

Apr 27, 2007
I first want to say thank you for this site. It's people like you guys who keep guys like me from pulling all my hair out with all my questions i have. So my question is, What is the level of oil i need to replace in my forks once there done. If someone can reply back with an answer in cc's i would highly appreciate it. And i would like to know the stock settings for the rebound and compression. Once again thank you to all the people on here who give there time to people like me who are challenged on bike work. :cool:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Stormdogg said:
I first want to say thank you for this site. It's people like you guys who keep guys like me from pulling all my hair out with all my questions i have. So my question is, What is the level of oil i need to replace in my forks once there done. If someone can reply back with an answer in cc's i would highly appreciate it. And i would like to know the stock settings for the rebound and compression. Once again thank you to all the people on here who give there time to people like me who are challenged on bike work. :cool:

Click the MX-TECH logo over there on the side..

He has specs for almost all modern forks.

There may even be a tutorial on his site that explains how to set the level of your fork oil.. Motion Pro sells a tool to set the oil level, I made one from a large syringe I got at a VET's office here in town, a length of fuel line and a copper tube.

Top Bottom