2003 cannondale 440 oil filters

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
A friend I know has a 03 Cannondale 440. I haven't rode with him yet but plan on it soon, his drawback is that he can't find oil filters for his bike, he would like to buy as many as possible or a Scotts Stainless steel filter (if they exist).
Does anyone know where I can tell him to purchase them, a web link or dealer...
any phone#'s or links would be greatly apppreciated.
Thanks.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Give Bruce McCrarry a call at 704-983-1125

He is a parts manager, owns 2 Cannondales and has a line on some parts. I know he can get you hooked up with the Scott's oil filters for those things.

Ivan

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
You know i always have trouble getting parts for the CDALES . I think I might call him also.I use the paper filters myself but clean outr the tranny filters with solvent usually . hopefully ATK will come about and get the parts avenues opened up..

claas900

May 26, 2004
Scotts Stainless,they do make one,but a lot of ppl say not to use them....Bruce is good to deal with,but i thought the place were he works is under new ownership and no longer carry cannon parts???.. Also,"the worlds largest online auction" always has some..and cdaleparts

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Bruce left Extreme and went to Bearfoot. Neither of them stock C'dale parts anymore but Bruce knows where to get some stuff and can at least turn you in the right direction.

BTW, I believe he uses Scott's on his C'dale with no problems.

Ivan

Top Bottom