Bic

Aug 12, 2007
Hello all, i have a 2003 CR250 and it bogs badly. The bike is new to me and is completely stock. When i give the bike gas, at low RPMS, it hesitates badly and then finally starts to pull away. I changed the plug and cleaned the carb. I am new to the dirt and 2 strokes. I have been riding motocross in about 90 degree weather. Any advice, suggestions, tips?

Thanks

Bic

Aug 12, 2007
I have not done that yet, nor do I know how to. I am going to pick up a Clymer Manual, im sure that will explain how to. I also forgot to mention that I used 87 octane fuel, not sure if that played a factor.

j.lawson

Jul 18, 2007
Bic said:
I have not done that yet, nor do I know how to. I am going to pick up a Clymer Manual, im sure that will explain how to. I also forgot to mention that I used 87 octane fuel, not sure if that played a factor.

Oh Man! Your getting a manual! Wow! is this a first here?
Seriously, smart move . :cool:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
j.lawson said:
Oh Man! Your getting a manual! Wow! is this a first here?
Seriously, smart move . :cool:

LOL, yeah, most people think DRN is a substitute for a service manual. It's just a suplement :laugh: .

mkelly04

Jul 27, 2007
Bic said:

Switch to 91 octane fuel asap, then look into jetting.

Top Bottom