O'MALLEY_808

Dec 28, 2003
Hi I own a 2002 Cr125 and had to go through the trouble of re-sealing the airbox. I just bought a 2003 Cr250 and was curious if this new foam gasket has cured the problem or do I need to make some changes.

Let me know if anything needs to be done.

Thanks in advance

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
My 03cr250 leaked also. Keep an eye on it. The honda foam ring is a lousy fix because it is porous and lets dirt in. The whole design is flawed because there is not enough screws for such a soft flexing boot. The pressure is not equal on that seal, at some place there is so much distance between the screws I could get a credit card through.

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Hi, no I never been to walton. I race the EOMA serie every year. eastern ontario association, from the cmrc. Got the yellow panels (intermdiate). Have you been to sand del lee MX park?

O'MALLEY_808

Dec 28, 2003
Naw I havnt had the chance to make it over to that track...im close to toronto so I usually run the south western ontario circuit. I just moved up to intermediate and im adjusting to the new pace pretty quickly. Maybe ill see you around.

_j0kA_

Jan 29, 2002
odog - get out.. joes ordering the mxbonz aluminum (i think) fix from mxsouth.. i think the neoprene one has to be replaced over time? you should have bought a suzuki

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
I did the MX-Bonz mod (aluminum) on the airbox and have been pleased with the seal. The factory foam IMHO is junk.

Top Bottom