SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Heads up.

2003 International Six Day Enduro
The International Six Days Enduro (ISDE) is one of the toughest and most historical events in international motorcycling. For 80 years it has been the ultimate test of riders and their machines. This year’s even took place on November 3 to 8, 2003 on the beaches and in the mountains of Fortaleza in northeastern Brazil. The best riders in the world, 450 of them from 40 countries, fight the heat, deep sand and 200 off-road miles a day for six days.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004
12:00PM - 1:00PM, OLN

Thursday, February 12, 2004
3:30PM - 4:30PM, OLN

Enjoy: Sparkey

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mark
Keep your eyes peeled for that Canadian MX stuff too. I watched it tonight while I was training on the tread mill and it was pretty cool. Kept me from being bored on the tread mill thats for sure! It's on Speedchannel.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Fred T said:
Mark
Keep your eyes peeled for that Canadian MX stuff too. I watched it tonight while I was training on the tread mill and it was pretty cool. Kept me from being bored on the tread mill thats for sure! It's on Speedchannel.

Thanks Fred, I was watching that too. The announcers are a hoot! They get so excited.

I finally got on my treadmill tonight. I got a quarter mile in 8 minutes! Ugh!

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Fred T said:
Mark

It's been a long cold winter! Canadian MX has been very helpful.
Thanks Sparky for the heads up on the ISDE

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Damn! It's 2002's IUSDE today! :(

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I enjoy the excitment of the Canadian guys for motocross but I think the ISDE guys got it right. It was good mix of information and simply letting the viewers enjoy the race footage and not talking over the sounds of the race. Made me want my 300 back!!!! Hopefully we'll get more/better coverage of offroad events that mirror this.

Oh yeah, those guys can ride.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
fatherandson said:
According to AR the view at the Brazillian beach was not that good....UNLESS you were looking for fast guys on bikes.

Yeah, one of the magazines ran a shot of a guy in a Speedo that should NEVER have been in a Speedo! He was as wide as he was tall (kinda like I used to be, but worse). Whew!

jruggery

Apr 6, 2003
I was all set to check out the Brazil ISDE tonight when I got home from work, only to find out OLN just replayed the '02 ISDE AGAIN today. Bummer.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
jruggery said:
I was all set to check out the Brazil ISDE tonight when I got home from work, only to find out OLN just replayed the '02 ISDE AGAIN today. Bummer.
Yeah, I sat next to that TV, patiently waiting through that stupid infomercial they had on, hoping that the 2003 ISDE would be on so I could tape it. I should'a been out in the garage talking to my bike again instead :|

Top Bottom