zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
YEAH, go to www.racerxill.com they have the complete lineup of RM's.
RM60 RM65 RM100 ? I thought when the merger announced they said they werent going to switch plastic/colors? HAH! less than a year later, there is an RM60 !!!!!!! old style and all??
checking out the new KX's, pretty convienent now that they are all the same gray frame paint, like the RM's?. just swap some plastic and some name badges on some models.... EVEN the KX 125/250 front fender and # plate look like they are off of the RM.
I'm not bashing the company, whatever they got to do sell bikes and survive, oh well. Just stating that there "merger speeches" were off.
I just dont know why there isnt a KLX400 since the DRZ would be available, why not???? :think:

greaser

Mar 7, 2002
The 250 looks great.
When is the release date ??? Honda's are in July .
Does anyone know of any suzuki dealers who sell for less than MSRP???

See ya

los36

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
greaser-
Well, if SE Texas means Houston, I'd bet that you could talk anyone Suzuki dealer down. For some reason, they just don't seem to move in Houston. Atleast MXers aren't buying them. When I go to a MX race in Houston, I'm probably 1 out of 5 people on a late model RM. When I go up and race in East Texas, there are tons of ZUKs. I got mine from Stubbs in October and drive out price was right at MSRP.
Don't know when the release date is. Probably not until September.

derekk87

May 29, 2002
i know it probably out of the question for u to come all theway to southern illinois but up here the rm 125s are regularly advertised for $4200 and sometimes lower. I dont really keep up with the 250 prices but they are probably equally low.

Buzz Bomb

May 9, 2000
I was going to say the same thing. Did Suzuki just buy Kawasaki's bikes and swap plastics or something? The RM85 and RM100 don't even look remotely similar.

scotts250

Jul 30, 2001
Hey LOS36, I thought I recognized your user name from racedirect. This is Scott , I met you last weekend at San. Jac. I was with Scott Minard (461).
How did the rest of the day go? I got a flat front tire and had to call it a day early.
Scott

Top Bottom