Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I got my new pants in yesterday, :yeehaw: I was expecting them to be 2002 stuff but they turned out to be quite different. The jury is still out on the styling of them, but the quality is top notch. Plus, these are the best fitting, most comfortable pants I've ever worn.. Including casual clothes.
My old SCD pants (bought 5 years ago) were great, I've been wearing them up until this past weekend.. Sure, they've got holes, the liner is shredded, they're ugly and faded.. But they've been my only pair of riding pants and used exclusively for 5 seasons! These new pants look to be even better quality than those were..

Gotta love those guys in Finland, they know how to make good pants!

The two jerseys I bought were 2002 models, in anticipation for the pants to arrive.. They are both XXL, but seem to me more like a cross between a L and XL size. Way tighter than other XXL jerseys I've bought. What's up with that?

I also bought a pair of Sinisalo SCD gloves, and well, they fit like a glove.. And appear to be quite durable, so far. Very minimal padding on the palms, and made of good material with integrated grippy material on both the fingers and the palm. Nice stuff..

knobby hob

Apr 7, 2002
I agree about Sinisalo. I `ve got the Sinisalo tech gear from about 4 years ago. It fits great and holding up great! Like it way better than the No Fear gear that I payed mega- bucks for.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I did some snooping and found some computer-drawn pics of the 2003 Sinisalo gear.. The SCD pants that are drawn look the same as mine from what I can tell, so I imagine it is all accurate..

Click on the links, the pictures are huge so it may be slow viewing.

SCD gear

Tech gear

SRX? gear

these are the only pics I could find, sorry..

Top Bottom