Randy288

Dec 1, 2003
Let see I would like more bottom end in my bike. I mean i need more power coming out off the turns other than that the bike runs great. It still stock. Also what are some really good tire for arizona type land.

Thanks
~Randy~

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
thats what im looking for on my bike too, there are alot of things you can do to help it get more bottom, but the simplest for me was to sell my bike and get a 250, i rode CR250 with just about everything on it and fell in love. now just to sell my 02.

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
Randy, if your looking for more acceleration coming out of corners, try adding one tooth to your rear sprocket. Might lose some top-end speed but really helps on tight tracks. Also, like steve125 once said, there is nothing stronger than a good knowledge of knowing how to properly jet a bike. All the bolt on mods in the world won't add up to anything if you don't jet your bike correctly.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
with a lot of patience... your owners manual should tell you how but as a rule of thumb you always want your plug to look brownish, not to whitish but not black and wet either.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
engine ice is a waste of money, i have used both engine ice and generic coolant and both have worked great in 100 degree race days. generally when the bike starts to get hard to start you should change your top-end but i wouldn't wait that long, i change mine twice a season or about every 80hrs of riding but it also depends on if your piston has one or two rings.

Top Bottom