2004 DYDR Schedule

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Did this forum die?
RM_guy, Papakeith, I thought you two were picking up the slack?

Okay, let's get down to business and start planning some 2004 events.
Cross off May 15-16 and July 25th off the schedule... club races.

Woods

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
I'd like to start planning our spring ride for the first week in May, like this year. It seemed like a lot of people were able to make it then. How about the 8th and 9th of May at Paragon?

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
Nothing on my calender for that weekend. Last year we had 25 to 30 riders at the spring ride. Let's see if we can make this one even bigger!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
I'm down for the spring ride with at least 2 others!

I'd like to go again, maybe a winter ride? I know it's cold...but it could be fun!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
With that much notice I think I can pencil it in. Maybe I can make it this time :thumb:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
You sure Dap? :laugh: If you dont make it i'm going to swing up that way and kidnap you.

Begining of May might work for me. Having a set date helps so i can plan stuff later.

A winter ride? Dont know, but i suppose i could do it as long as there is no snow or ice on the ground. I'm still waiting to hear from Flying Scot about his bike. Should be sometime soon so that is when i would ride Paragon this fall if i do. Otherwise i will be back out there for the spring ride, camping of course! :cool:

Non ride related, i would like to get in some outdoor races if anyone is interested in going or doing a overnighter at one.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Otherwise i will be back out there for the spring ride, camping of course! :cool:
Possibly some flaming marshmallow tossing with Flyin Scots kids again?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
I don't know, May 8-9 is kind of short notice, but I think I can fit it into my schedule.&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Hey Bill , what's the date for the dual sport ride in Hancock ? That would make for a great weekend DYDR ride .

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
Originally posted by dirtybkr
Hey Bill , what's the date for the dual sport ride in Hancock ? That would make for a great weekend DYDR ride .
If your bike happens to be licenced...don't ge me started :moon:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Awww poor RM_guy, even after sending him detailed instructions (twice), he still can't figure out how to get his bike licensed. Guess we won't have to punish you at all the fun rides this year. :D

BTW - May 8th and 9th is not good since May 9th is Mother's Day. May 1st and 2nd would be a better choice or maybe the first weekend in June.

Flubie - Hancock is usually late June. Don't think I'll ride both days this year. Probably just Sunday since Saturday was a lot of road. Another fun ride would be up in Florida, Mass. (Reunion Ride area). Not much singletrack, but a lot of fun, rocky, hills. Better eat your Wheaties.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
Originally posted by WoodsRider
BTW - May 8th and 9th is not good since May 9th is Mother's Day. May 1st and 2nd would be a better choice or maybe the first weekend in June.&nbsp;
Too late, I've already marked my calender ;)&nbsp;

June? It's a spring ride. What about April? That's spring.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
I guess we all know who the mommas boy is....already planning for Mothers Day

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
he just knows who wears the pants in his family, that's all ;)
I'm in for either weekend.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
Crap. If I had known it was mother's Day on the 9th I never would have suggested it. Let's go with the 1st & 2nd. I know who wears the pants in my family :eek: