squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Squeaky - If I make Paragon this May are you going to come on a trail ride with us? Just remember how much you complained about Eugene last year.

Yeah but last year I had been riding for a few months...I'm much better now. I may get daring enough to follow you guys.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by SqueakyGirl
I may get daring enough to follow you guys.
Really? Make sure PK gives you all the hot Whiskey Hill tree-parking tips. Wouldn't want to see your ego writing checks your body can't cash.
:eek: :scream: :confused:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I said I MAY get daring enough to follow, doesn't mean I can handle it and I won't complain...

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by squeakygirl
I said I MAY get daring enough to follow, doesn't mean I can handle it and I won't complain...
Last year, after your wisecracks about my riding shorts and staying in a hotel with my family, don't expect it to be an easy ride. Vengeance is mine!:p

And just so you know, if we do show up again we'll probably stay in a hotel again. After last summers two camping trips with my son, it could only be worse with 4 month-old. However, it would definitely be easier knowing there are other non-riding spouses/significant others going to be there.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
WoodsRider said:
Last year, after your wisecracks about my riding shorts
Your shorts were lavender last year :laugh: . Do you think we were going to let it slide. I mean most men don't wear purple underwear :flame:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
DANIEL JOSEPH said:
I mean most men don't wear purple underwear
So now you're giving me fashion tips?
I suppose next you and you're tighty-wearin' homo buddies will giving out fashion tips on Queer Eye for the Dirt Biker.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
WoodsRider said:
I suppose next you and you're tighty-wearin' homo buddies will giving out fashion tips on Queer Eye for the Dirt Biker.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Very, very original, I'm impressed. But remember one thing, we weren't the ones wear'n the purple "Shorts" :eek:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
With my broken arm and a 4 month heal time, I don't think I'm gonna make this one afterall. This sucks!!!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Broken Arm :eek: I guess that's better than my excuse. Hope it doesn't hurt too much. Heal quickly :thumb:

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
Well Nat,

I hate to be the one who says it, but someone had to;

thanks for ruining the paragon trip, now no one is gonna be there except me. And maybe Scooter & RM_Guy (but they're losers anyway).

:laugh:

What??? The ride is less than four months away??? I better get started on the bike project!!!

On a more serious note, I'm very sorry you got hurt, that really sucks I'm sure. I Hope you get back to 100% really soon!!!!!!!! Most of us have felt your pain.

Paragon is is hit by DRN on a pretty regular basis and I know whenever you're ready to do it, folks here will be there to Meet Ya' & Greet Ya'!!!!!!! So make some plans!!!!!!!!

Joe Chief

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Nat,
Sorry to hear that! Plan on coming to the Fall ride. That usually draws a lot of us.

Chief,
:moon:

MayhemInNY

Feb 18, 2004
RMguy.. I was wondering if you guys ever setup any local trips (like Poughkipse, e-town.. etc)? Im hoping to get a bike soon, and Im just looking for some clubs to join and spots to ride..

Thanks..

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Chief, something tells me the paragon ride will go on without me...lol :joke:

Thanks guys, I am feeling bummed about not going to Paragon I was looking forward to meeting you guys, and then getting to see some of the familiar faces as well (TJ, Squeak, PK, RV6, etc..).

Squeaky will be in charge of doling out the Captain and Cokes in my absence :thumb:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
GETMETOCA said:
Squeaky will be in charge of doling out the Captain and Cokes in my absence :thumb:

I'd be honored to do that for you Natty...but I"m sure they won't be as good!

Heal up quick, hopefully you'll be able to make it sometime this season to see us! I'm always up for a trip to Paragon!!!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
GETMETOCA said:

Guess we can plan on not getting any then. Squeaks will hog it all! :whiner:

I too was really hoping to be able to visit and "actually ride" with you. October's still a long way away. I sure wish i could of made the Reno ride but for something like that i have to plan way in advance. Oh yeah, nice boobie, err i mean bruise. :cool:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Treejumper said:
Oh yeah, nice boobie, err i mean bruise. :cool:

Hey, I'll have you know that I tried to keep my "boobies" out of the picture, but that was as far away from my body as I could lift that arm.

Squeaky and I will have to discuss your comment in Boob Chat. :|

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Treejumper said:
Guess we can plan on not getting any then. Squeaks will hog it all! :whiner:

Nah, I'll just bring a REALLY BIG bottle!

moto2121

Mar 2, 2004
I hope to be able to do a little riding with ya guys soon, i cked out some of the vids from your rides, looks like a blast. I do alot of the same kind of riding.

I just picked up a new 04 cr 250, have yet to ride the darn thing but soon i hope.

I just bought a house in the lyons ny area so I will be tied up for a bit but maybe this summer or fall we can hook up and put on a ride.

I currently ride in the newark/port gibson area so if anyone is near drop me a line

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
MayhemInNY said:
RMguy.. I was wondering if you guys ever setup any local trips (like Poughkipse, e-town.. etc)? Im hoping to get a bike soon, and Im just looking for some clubs to join and spots to ride..

Thanks..
We accuatly had our very first ride at Modena which isn't very far from you. I personally didn't like it there because the trails criss crossed each other and I was always nervouse there'd be a colision. Other than that it was fun.

Top Bottom