tom_e_Rock

Nov 4, 2006
I am probably going to buy my friends CR125.

He has a dented exhaust pipe and today I went and checked for new bike parts.

Barely anything. Can't find any husky parts on the internet for an 04 CR125.

Now im so discouraged to buy this. where could I find new parts, OEM or aftermarket?

And is it a good deal to buy a husky 125 for $3000 CDN ($2500 USD) or am i better off buying a 125 two stroke from the top 5 known brands?

Thanks guys

BonChance13

May 7, 2002
the should be parts readily available,they are quite easy to get here in the U.S.,Canada can't be that much harder.You should be able to order from U.S. dealers easy enough.
www.halls-cycles.com and www.ferracci.com(ferracci ships worldwide) come to mind first.I am sure some Canadian Husky guys will chime in with supplier sources from the north.It's a real good bike,it would bring a lot of fun.Of course,the big 5 are "easier" to own.With that being said,parts and support aren't really any more difficult,good luck.

Last edited:

Norman Foley

Nov 14, 2001
CR125 is an awesome bike, I ride an '02 WR125(enduro version). Any Parts Canada/ Parts Unlimited dealer can get Plastics(UFO), brake pads(EBC), some sprockets, air filters, some wheel bearings, FMF pipes. Husky dealer is the best person to help with OEM or aftermarket parts. Go over to Thumper Talk Husky 2 stroke forum, ScottyR is a Husky dealer in Canada and rides a Husky 125 with a 135 kit.
Norman

Top Bottom