Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
DRN Exclusive - 2004 Indy New Product Show

This past weekend Eric Gorr and the rest of the Forward Motion goon squad made our annual pilgrimage to the 2004 Indy New Product Show. This is the big start of the season show where companies from around the world show what's new and hot to dealers and distributors.

This is a great place to spot emerging trends in the industry and get an early look at new products that will be showing up this Spring.

Most noticeable was the incredible number of XR50 products on display. There was a mind boggling number of trick engine and chassis products rangind from CNCed billet frames to DOHC 4 valves heads. Lots of BIG kids standing wide-eyed in these booths doing this :yeehaw: Wilder paint jobs on lighter helmets was a running theme as well. Cool new bikes from GasGas and Sherco were on display along with a massive number of new four-stroke pipe designs. The best news is companies like Muzzy are building pipes quieter than stock without killing off the power the way some of the early quiet pipe entries did. We hope to have a test of the new Muzzy pipes in the near future.

The magazines will be covering this show 3 months from now and might show 2 or 3 new products photos, but that isn't good enough for the loyal members of DRN. So Eric Gorr and I shot a bunch of pictures that I'm in the process of posting along with descriptions of the products and contact info. Thump set up a special Indy 2004 gallery for these pics so you can add your comments and questions. We even picked up a couple of cool products to look at for the DRN Tested review section of the site. We'll be testing Speed Bleeders, a trick folding shifter tip from Hammerhead and a number of other products.

Over the next couple of days we'll be filling the gallery with pictures and look forward to your comments.

Just another instance where DRN scoops the mags. :aj:

Click here to go directly to the Indy 2004 Gallery

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I added a few more pics over lunch, and will get a bunch more up tonight.

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
I'd really like to look at them, but when I click on the picture, it says that I need to be registered.

When I click on the register button, as it suggests, it then says that I'm already logged in as "Tony Williams"... but never shows me the pictures.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Tony Williams said:
I'd really like to look at them, but when I click on the picture, it says that I need to be registered.

When I click on the register button, as it suggests, it then says that I'm already logged in as "Tony Williams"... but never shows me the pictures.
Instead of clicking "Register", click "Login", and enter your information.

Top Bottom