2004 Ladies' Valentines Day Spodefest (Reno)

galant2nr

Dec 27, 2002
Well, I just spooned on a big S-12 rear tire on my bike last night. I am sooo ready for this ride.
What's really funny is that I ride at moonrocks once a week and I am still really excited about next weekend. In four days, my 4 straight days of riding begins! Ya Hoo....
:aj:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I say we burn as many of the fallen trees as we can. BLM would appreciate that, and so will riders who have been hurt by those fallen trees.

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I shoveled 15" out of my driveway the last two days. I'm going to get some pretty funny looks tomorrow going to work, towing my bike, behind my accord. It's going to be a test trip to see how the Honda will pull the trailer. If it doesn't tow well, I'll bring my truck like last year.

I haven't been on my bike in months, I can't wait.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Pallets leave nails, so Strict, do I need to bring my chainsaw?

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Well, certainly a chainsaw is convenient, but you can NEARLY beak these small trees apart by hand. They were damaged by fire years ago, and have been down a lot time. These are NOT big trees, 10' to 12' in height. However, the trunks are tough.

Moto'n Mama

~SPONSOR~
Nov 14, 2003
We were thinking all the last 2 weeks we wouldnt be able to make it but I think we're going to swing it. Our plans have changed a little - we're not for sure that we'll be able to camp out - it all depends on whether or not we can get our 5th wheel hitch put on in time on our new truck. We wont be there till mid day friday and will have to leave Sunday afternoon. Jason (my husband) is in Tahoe right now, coming home tonight (back to Boise), and we'll get done as much as we can and head back down there as soon as we can. Cant wait and I'm so glad it looks we'll be able to go after all! Besides, there is no new snow in sight around here so its definatly time to pull out the dirtbikes!

altagirl

~SPONSOR~
Mar 17, 2003
Bad News, but Craig and I are going to have to cancel. :( I had the bikes all set and the trailer dug out of the snow... Dang it. I hope everyone has a great time - I'll be wishing I was there! Hopefully we'll meet up with some folks in Moab sometime soon!

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
altagirl said:
Bad News, but Craig and I are going to have to cancel. :( I had the bikes all set and the trailer dug out of the snow... Dang it. I hope everyone has a great time - I'll be wishing I was there! Hopefully we'll meet up with some folks in Moab sometime soon!

Dang it, Alta....! I was looking forward to meeting you guys. :whiner:

But we are still *very* interested in riding in Moab one of the days. Just have to get the act together on the planning end of things. :thumb:

Take care! - RandyB

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Leaving for the Thursday - Nixon ride in a little over an hour. I sure hope those porta-potties are in front of my house when I get back.

Moto'n Mama

~SPONSOR~
Nov 14, 2003
Dont think we'll make it afterall - my husband is driving back from Tahoe right now (we had business plans change on us last week for a project we have going there). He'll be home about 5 this evening and I dont think he'll feel like turning right back around and going to Reno. If he didnt have business parteners with him, I would have just had him take the bikes down with him and I could have just flown down to meet him like tonight! I was looking so forward to this too! We are known to get wild hairs up our ars so if we do show up - we'll be exhausted but still ready to ride!

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
No excuse Mama! We'll be working all day, load bikes after we get home grab a couple hours of sleep & head out shortly after midnight for our 14 hour drive!

So get your ars in GEAR or we might have to take a detour in Boise & drag you out!!! :aj: Maybe we'll just unload the 5hunnies & spin some brodies in your driveway? We won't be to Reno until around 7 or 8 pm Friday.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Rain here in CA and must be lookin good for tommorow's ride. See you all in morning. Guess there's no computers at Moonrocks anyway :laugh:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Well, mainly because of the whole sub forum thing, we did not get this thread to become the granddaddy (grandmomma?) of them all. Oh well, there is always next year!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Strick said:
Well, mainly because of the whole sub forum thing, we did not get this thread to become the granddaddy (grandmomma?) of them all. Oh well, there is always next year!

71 threads and 1557 posts (before mine) isn't bad considering how long the sub forum was in place.

Top Bottom