Round 3 - March 14th - Greensboro, GA

Round 4 - March 28 - Bellplain, NJ

Round 5 - May 23rd - Park Hills, MO

Round 6 - July 18 - Marquette, MI

Round 7 - August 1 - Rand, CO

Round 8 - August 8 - Harrison, MI

Round 9 - August 29 - McArthur, OH

Round 10 - October 31 - New Paris, IN

At the bottom of the schedule it does say it is subject to change and revision.  I am disappointed that my Cajun buddies did not get on the schedule (sorry Darin and Randy) and also that the National riders will not be making a return trip to the upper pennisula of Michigan (sorry Magoo).

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Any idea on how the locations are chosen?

And how are the D14 locations chosen?

Bummer on the Loose Moose, although I'll be there regardless. I don't see myself chasing national points anytime soon!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The AMA determines the location of the National enduros.  I know they attempt to spread out the events among the different regions - East, West, Midwest and South.  They did not have a National in the East region last year.

The Michigan races will be determined at the sanctioning meeting in December.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
F&S,
No worries down south. You can come over for our enduro anyway, I can make sure you win a big trophy. :) If you really up for the trip, pm me. We can chat up the logistics.

Darin

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The schedule from the AMA has changed.  The UP Sandstormers will be hosting another national enduro in Michigan.  Way to be flexible Magoo!!!!

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Well, after hearing how much fun everyone had at this years Loose Moose, we could hardly not make it a National event once again!
Planning is already underway to make 2004 even better!
Magoo

Top Bottom