NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Hi, I would be interrested in comparing the the valve stack of the stock 2004 RM250 with my stock 03CR250 shock. I have a friend who raves about his RM shock.

I know it is asking much but if someone has this info handy, I will be very grateful.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i wanted to bump this one to the top.

the 04rm shock has been getting much love from the media- heck, suzuki have knocked yamaha from the 250 of the year top spot and it sounds like the shock was one of the key factors.

so come on tuners, lets see if someone has the stack for this model- since its not proprietry info no one will loose out and many of us can maybe learn something

or is it a case of this shock is good and nobody has gotten around to taking one apart yet???

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
good suspension setups from std bikes do take longer to come to the tuners grubby hands as bruce points out, also rms are only just starting to get a good name for the bikes and so not many are sold.

i would guess the rm linkage rising rate is different to the cr, as the cr is normally a bit agressive towards the end of the stroke.So the stacks may not work if transplanted into each other.

The rm 125 has the least low speed of all the bikes i have serviced, however it wasnt what i would call plush.

Top Bottom