nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Swade, did you mention something about the Bengals? :p
:laugh:
I was not insulted I just didn't get it.
So...it's OK to stay at your place should I end up in Vail for a ski? ;)
Also, I don't think one can say Reed 'cracked' under pressure racing Bubba. Bubba just whooped his butt. Remember that Reed's game isn't outdoors. Hence the pretty bad whoopin' by RC at Daytona last year. Then again, everyone knows that.

And Diane, you know the Raiders are going to win the Superbowl. ;)

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Damn the Sports Illustrated :flame:

Many locals had a bad feeling about this game. A loss before playoffs isn't nescessarily bad, but it would have been nice to not have it be an AFC team. Ona good note, at least KSU smacked the Cornhuskers in the mouth...AT LINCOLN!

One curious aspect to this season is how many (if any) of the facotries will start to pressure the top riders to switch over to the four strokes and how it will affect results.

Last edited:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I hope you didn't go to K-State.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by nephron
I hope you didn't go to K-State.

Nope, Washburn University...home of more law students per capita than anywhere in the friggin free world. Spent many a "judgement impaired" night in Manhattan though...good times indeedy.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Hey Nephron, yea you can stay here IF you change your sig to "I could ride my kx 500 wfo around the Dilla!!!!" Bwwaaaahaaahaaa!!!!

All busting aside if you come out let me know we'll do some turns. It's been snowing.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
How's this Hodaka boy? ;)

Swade--when are your Chiefs gonna start playing some ball? :)
They had kind of a hard time with an old, leathery, beat up, poorly managed, 3rd-string-quarterbacked, 30-40 y/o wide-received/running-backed...(more)...team...at home. :scream:

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
HAHAHA!!! Thats funny as hell!!!! Ok I'm the kind of guy who pays his bets. You let me know when your coming out and we got a sofa with you name on it. We live a short walk from the bus stop in Vail. I don't know if I'll be able to go up on the hill with you but your wecome to stay here. Nice work nephron!!!

Top Bottom