Sayntmatt

Jul 22, 2002
If Bubba is in fact sticking to the 125 class next year who do you think will reign supreme in the 250`s? If CR is as fast next year as he was this year do you think he will be champ over RC?? or will someone else stick the oar in? I for one can`t wait to find out!!!

Oh yeah is Chad Reed sticking with Yam? and if so will he be riding 2stroke or 4stroke?

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I'm thinking that Reed may have lost a step or two during the Nationals. He was obviously dominating Supercross towards the end of the season, but he probably thought he'd do better in the Nationals. I'd bet that, barring another opening round wipe-out, RC will win the first few races until Reed gets up to speed again and makes it interesting.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Must agree with RC being #1, you KNOW he'll be working his butt off to prevent CR from doing as well as he did. But, I think Chad will be a close 2nd, with maybe a couple of main event wins thrown in. KW on the other hand, will do OK but will be a distant 3rd or 4th.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Reed will do something stupid trying to beat RC or they will battle it out with Reed getting the short end of the stick and be forced to miss a few rounds. RC wins with a comfortable lead.

WhKnuckle

May 14, 2003
I'd bet Bubba will ride the first few West races on a 250 and will do too well to go back to the 125 class - then he'll crash out of the series. RC, KW, CR, EL, TF.

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
RC...CR....TF.. So predator do we call you governor now??????

whitesands26

Mod Ban
Nov 17, 2002
I think Reed will have trouble with KW in the class next year.....Reed didn't do so well until alot of the competiton went out with injuries....How will he do with a full class? Reed got some handouts last year when RC went down in the first turn...I know, "that's racing" but RC caught him coming from last place on several occasions....I also think that Reed got his rear end handed to him in the outdoor nationals with RC literally spanking him by 30 seconds to over a minute at several races.

1.RC
2.KW
3.Reed (distant 3rd)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Im gonna say
1..K-Dub
2.. RC
3..CR
I think Windham knows RC is beatable, plus Semar is back w/him.. But i wouldn't be surprised if RC pulls it off again..
RIck

muddy226

Sponsoring Member
Sep 14, 2003
I think Carmichael, Reed, Windham, Vuillemin, which means no Suzuki up there again. RonRon might find some consistent speed, and who knows what Tortelli might do ? ( Crash early probably ) It would be really good if it wasn't just a 2/3 horse race again, and even better if everyone stayed fit. What is the preview of the RC vs CR coming up in 2 days ?

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
I think Chad Reed will dominate. Reeds gonna start hot and stay that way. I dont think his heart was in it for the Nationals. I think his goal while not public is to win a Supercross title in a dominating fashion and then get himself a Supercross only deal...... RC is just to short. If they build the whoops big he is gonna struggle, doesnt matter the set-up.......

cr lover

Aug 6, 2001
reed, rc,and k-dub.reed is not a outdoor rider.thats why he wasnt winning the nationals .and last year was rickys last supercross championship.if bubba doesnt ride 250s this year than next year bubba will win with reed in 2nd and rc 3rd.

whitesands26

Mod Ban
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by 380EXCman
I think Chad Reed will dominate. Reeds gonna start hot and stay that way. I dont think his heart was in it for the Nationals. I think his goal while not public is to win a Supercross title in a dominating fashion and then get himself a Supercross only deal...... RC is just to short. If they build the whoops big he is gonna struggle, doesnt matter the set-up.......

Yeah...RC is way too short to win achampionship...lol...Short winning in 01', 02', 03'...Too short to be the winningest rider in history too...Too short to come from last place(way last) in a supercross and catch reed....

Sounds like short may have it's advantages...

whitesands26

Mod Ban
Nov 17, 2002
After thinking about it for a while I've changed my mind on who's going to win the championship taking into consideration that RC's a bit too short for supercross...

1. Larry Ward...Nice and tall.
2. David V.
3. KW.....He's pretty tall.

I know none of these guys have won after years of trying but they are tall. Larry Ward should've been the all time winningest rider.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
ROTFLMAO!!!!

That was too funny whitesands.  :laugh: :thumb:

Top Bottom